Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Smells of Spring

I don't know if you can see the flowers on this tree right outside our door but it smells heavenly (or what I would imagine  heaven would smell like).  I sat out side reading about the devil and smelling heaven.  
Another day of golf so nothing super exciting. I did however take a picture of a meteor that landed on my head.  Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment