Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Made it

We made it to Michigan.  Man is it sandy here on the west side.  We dang near sunk in the sand at our site. I worked hard all day making a paver path to the sites deck and raked all the leaves.  Blisters on my hands are killing me. I have gloves but that would have required smarts to put them on!!  Dick did all his hard work leveling and hooking up all the stuff and now is sleeping soundly in his chair (after our daily cribbage game of course).  We met a few people, (not to many in the park just yet) I am sure we will meet more people in the days to come.  Tis a nice little campground right on the highway so there is much noise.  I suppose it is like living next to a train. After a while we probably won't even notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment