Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mothers Day

Well it just isn't the same without the kids to hug you and cook your breakfast but I survived.  Cooked my own breakfast, lunch and dinner as always.  If I let Dick cook I would have to clean for a month and I am not certain that it would be edible. It was a rainy cold day and we did not leave the camper all day.  Played a few hands of cribbage and 13 and watched tv and surfed the world wide web.  We found a great egg guy and got 3 dozen eggs the other day.  $2.00 a dozen and they are huge and delicious.  I can not wait for a bit warmer weather.  Anyhow, happy Mothers day to all the fabulous Mom we know!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Dawn! I love reading about your boring life. 😁

    ReplyDelete