Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Monday, May 18, 2020

Dam rain!!

Two days ago we each walked over 13,000 steps.  Yesterday Dick had 38 and I had 12 (that is not thousand).  Today it will again rain all day.  I think I will take my step counter (aka phone) to the bathroom with me to try and break my all time low record.  Unlike a house there is not much room to gain any steps but on the plus side of this there is not much to clean!! No adventures again today.

1 comment: