Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Monday, May 11, 2020

Back to nature

Another chilly, snow flurry day. Did that stop us from going outside? NO, of course not!  We headed out to try to find some free eggs that were advertised but never found them.  I guess somebody needed them more than us.   Went traveled on to a disc golf course.  Dick played 18 while I shuffled through the woods looking for cool pine cones and rocks and mushrooms.  I have no idea what I am going to do with my growing collection but I had so many things in my pockets, that they were falling out.  It never got over 50 but it wasn't bad in the sun.  We ate outside when we returned and I hung out there and knit a hat.  Some time I will take a picture of all my knitted stock (hats, mittens, scarves, cowls.....) I plan to donate it all to the museum where we are going to volunteer at in Alaska next summer. My family can only handle so many knitted things and I am sure they will sell and raise some money for the museum. We had a walk around the lake and ate nachos for dinner. I am so glad Dick eats what ever is put in front of him without complaint.  Life is still good and if we can smile and laugh every day then we know we are doing something right! 





2 comments: