Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Recovery

OH BOY does my liver need a rest!  Charley and Steve came to visit and I think we hit up one to many breweries.  Then on top of that there was bourbon!!  Time to rehydrate and get ready for round two when the other two kids, their husbands and all the grand kids come next weekend. Why does one always drink more when family is around.  Is it my family or are all ya all like this??  Maybe my family drives me to drink.  NO, this certainly is not the case!  Just having fun and get carried away with all the fun!  So looking forward to another visit from family.  It is totally awesome that where ever we go they follow.
And now for something beautiful (not as beautiful as family) but some new flowers have been popping out and I just can not help myself.  Actually my camera just pops out of the pocket and takes pictures on its own.  Not sure why it doesn't want to take selfies.






No comments:

Post a Comment