Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Saturday, June 13, 2020

More flowers & stuff

I know you all missed my nature pictures, so today we went on another hike! It was the weirdest place to pull into. We drove down a driveway, as per the directions and came upon a house.  A old guy came out and apparently I came up to him to quickly because he pulled a gun on me.  Just kidding!!  He did however put up his hands and said 6 feet please.  Well....I backed off and he told us where the trails were (no map).  I think maybe he just made this place and likes to have people wander around or someone to talk to on occasion. Probably a Michigan serial killer or maybe just a nice guy!   I think I will go with the later.  One can never be sure  though.  Anyhow it was totally cool.  Lots of wild flowers and tons of berries are going to pop out later this summer.  

There were no near death experiences on this hike but I do have to say that this is the 1st time in many many years we have experienced bugs that bite.  Spiders & flies & mosquitos OH MY!!! Enjoy the flowers and all the pretty stuff. I love that everything flowers and each flower is so unique and beautiful.  Dick kind of looks like a flower growing out of the ferns.  I have also started collecting feathers from our walks.  Today I found a really big pterodactyl feather that was amazingly huge!!   Just because it is considered a  reptile bird does not mean it does not have feathers!!! DAH!!!  How can it fly with out feathers and who can really say it is extinct??  I know some of you might say it is a turkey feather or some other bird of this world but I know better and you should know better than to question me!!










No comments:

Post a Comment