Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Oh for the ......

This is me smiling!!!!  Not because of the things that have transpired over the last couple of days, but because I am alive and happy and I have discovered a new favorite saying.  Dick and I have been playing a lot of cards as of late. OK We have always played a lot of cards but in the past I thought I had a fighting chance of winning!! What was I thinking???? Cards for him is like cooking for me. If he was cooking, his favorite saying would be the same.  Oh for the fuck sake!!!!!  Life is still good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment