Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The Shore

Apparently people say they are going to the shore when the go to visit Lake Michigan.  I would feel kind of hoity toity saying that so let's just call it the beach. We had a great day on Sunday at a new different disc golf course.  This is the 11th different one thus far in Michigan and when we were done we went to the local market in the middle of no where to have a gourmet lunch of roller brats🌭, sour cream and onion chips and a heavy weight Founders stout🍺.  Fine dining at its best in the cab of the truck. Dick only dropped his twice resulting in ketchup everywhere. Thank goodness for baby wipes. We fine dine so regularly in the truck that these are a must. On to the beach where the water was warm and the waves kept us rocking. I feel like I got a total ab work out from this swim and need not exercise for the rest of the year. 


We saw some lovely theaving sea gull and stole some rocks off a kids sand castle too.
Calm down people, it was an abandoned castle!!

Today Dick rode the bike to the donunt shop while I slept.  We were not planning on doing much of anything today when I got this great idea to take apart and clean our three ceiling fans. We have done this before numerous times and each and every time it totally grosses me out. How can a neat freak like me get so much gunked up stuff in my fans. I almost died today while cleaning when a dead stink bug fell in my eyeball.😳 They are all shiny now and I just hope none of this crapola fell in the meatloaf I was making at the same time. 


                                   ~There's many witty men whose brains can't fill their bellies.~

No comments:

Post a Comment