Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Blueberry Creeper

I found this crazy creeper whilst picking blueberries! If you see him out there....RUN!!  He is described as  having blue lips, blue tongue, and blue stained shirt. 
This was our 1st blueberry picking experience and afterwards I made blueberry bread and blueberry biscuits. Both were fabulous with the fresh berries. We picked enough to freeze, so if anyone is in the neighborhood....blueberry pacakes!!!

After picking we hit up the local pub for beers and grub to sustain us out on the disc golf course that we found at a church. We were nearly attacked by a sheep and a shephard and I would say this was our near death experience but we are all lost sheep and I personally look for the shepard to lead me. 

It was a sandy course with no flowers but I was able to find a ton of pine cones to paint.
(I know you all can not wait to see that project)!


Today I also found things in my cupboards that I didn't know I had and Dick played on his phone with the internet/mode company getting us more connected. 
The stress if this all caused us to go to one of the local breweries to listen to a Greatful Dead band and drink! 

**He that would live in peace and at ease, must not speak all he knows, nor judge all he sees.**



1 comment: