Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Thursday, August 20, 2020

MIA

Well, we have been missing in action for a couple days or maybe a week + but have been keeping ourselves busy as always. 

I must say if you care about grammer or spelling you should not read my posts.  In hast to post sometimes I do not proof read.  If you are as intelligent as I beleive you all are, you know what I mean reguardless of my errors.  Just had to put that out there. I have reread some of my posts and wondered if I drank to much prior to many of them. 

Anyhow, back to more important things....

Our Michigan days are winding down and we will be moving farther from family so we took a short trip to Wisconsin this week to visit family. It is always fun to see everyone and catch up on what everyone is up to.  There was a birthday party, lots of Pizza eating,  a little repair work on Dicks Moms place, some weeding,  some beer, some margaritas, & one really cute kid.  This family continues to grow and by the time we get back to this area there may be more cutie pies to occupy our time. Of course there was chocolate too.  My insane brother (very similiar to Willy Wonka)  has pounds and pounds of chocolate at his home that he forces on his family (he delivers liquid chocolate) and I fear we will never run out and continue to grow fatter as we get older.


We didn't take a lot of pictures on our adventure but we sure had fun.  I took a couple of walk and on the second walk I had extreme pain in my ankle. Just another body part failing me. I had to walk a 1/2 a mile to get back and it was like a death experience.  

This guy should run the country!!


~No matter how far you have traveled in the wrong direction, you can always turn around.~

No comments:

Post a Comment