Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Empty Train

Well I think it happened!!  The 6 kids that are in the park got bored with riding the train.  We went for our 10am morning run and no one showed up.  How depressing! NOT really.  There is always morning drinking to fill the void!  A little bourbon cream in the coffee to start the day and figure our our daily plan before our 7pm run is not a bad thing and then the bourbon cream in the cold coffee for an afternoon caffeine fix works for me too!!


We went disc golfing at Grand River Park yesterday and I found a shit ton of feathers for my collection that is certainly growing and flowers this time of year are hard to come by but I can always spot the color amongst the green!!  We went golfing in western Michigan again today as well and hit up a little brewery afterwards.  Dick says we dis 30 holes but I didn't count. We love walking in the parks and the woods. I know it isn't for everyone, but there is nothing better than the peacefulness of nature! 




I also got a lesson on how to play the bodhran from our neighbors.  Good thing we did that lesson pre drinking.  It is way more difficult than it looks.  She told me that she teaches walk up students at festivals on pizza boxes.  If pizza was included, I would be a professional by now!!
Smiles and laughter are a part of our everyday life.  Hope you have many smiles and lots of laughter today. Accentuating the positive and eliminating the negative makes the world a much happier place!

**Speak little, do Much**






No comments:

Post a Comment