Adventure with us as we travel the country in search of history, great scenery, mass quantities of wild life, disc golf courses, microbreweries, fun people and some awesome campgrounds to park our home on wheels. We also hope to do a lot of dispersed camping in the Southwest as well. There will be sunny days and there will be cloudy days but a day without laughter is a day wasted!! ROLL ON!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Busy days

Been a bit so I thought I would catch you up on the fam.  We had more visitors.  Alex, Andy, Brennan, Stephen, Lily and Roni!  So very, very hot here in MI that we swam most of the time.  Lots of good Grandkid pictures!  It has been a while so I probably went overboard taking pictures.  I won't bore you with to many. 


We are still having fun with just the Grands.  Their parents forgot to take them home with them so we are stuck with them until next Monday.  We are heading to Wisconsin on Wednesday to visit family there.  It will be much fun to be out on the Mississippi River again swimming with the family and the barges.  It will be a family gathering so we won't be mooning the workers on the passing watercraft but I am sure will will find something crazy to do.  I look forward to digging my sand chair and planting my umbrella and getting loads of sand up my butt!!



Today we pack the truck and head out early to Waukesha. Hopefully we will have a peaceful ride.  
We are not use to the "he's touching me" or "are we there yet", but I am sure we will survive if I keep the road snack to sugar free!!!  But NO  I am the grandma and it is my job to sugar them up and feed them ALL the junk food!!!

~After Crosses and losses, men grow humbler and wiser~

2 comments:

  1. Hello guys from Deanna and Scott. We came to Florida the first of this month to change our domicile and all the rest. We have been following your journey and enjoyed it a lot. Have to tell you that we went out for lunch to a restaurant yesterday and I did a double take. I was certain Dawn was at a table across from us. My first thought was Dick finally pushed her to the edge and then reality set in that he would be a fool. Tried to take a picture but the woman said said something like “screw you mervet”’, not sure what that meant, but had to leave without the pic. Stay well you guys. Miss you and glad you are doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah we just "forgot them". Not like dad asked to keep them until 2021. Lol love you guys and I'm so glad we made it out and got to see your temporary living for the summer and your beautiful faces. Plus the kids always are happy to see you. And I am more than positive that you got about 100+ are we there yet? Or the good old what state are we in now? See you tomorrow love you guys

    ReplyDelete